We have pleasure in offering an online CIBSE Accredited CPD seminar, presented in Microsoft Teams, lasting 60 minutes and everyone is welcome.
Register now for your free e-ticket
A few of the points covered in the seminar include;
- Discuss Principles of Acoustics relevant to the building services industry
- Sound and Noise, what’s the difference?
- The Characteristics of Sound
- Sound Power and Sound Pressure
- The Decibel Scale
- Adding of dB Values
- Noise Criteria – NC, NR and dB(A)
- Discuss the methods to determine performance required from acoustic products in ventilation systems, particularly attenuators
- Information required to undertake this analysis
- Room side Calculations
- Acoustic Losses in Ventilation Systems
- Reverberation Time
- The CAICE Attenuator Selector
We run seminars over multiple dates, so filter or scroll through them for the most convenient one for you. Any questions about this event? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.